-Always pack dishes/glass ware/ breakable items with proper packing material e. g, bubble wrap
-Always wrap bottle mouths
- Do not pack Can Foods on top of plastic bottles/ liquids.
-Do not put Detergents or Soaps in close proximity of Rice/ Food items
-Do not over pack barrels/ boxes this give a possibility for Final Destination to miss-handle your Cargo and likely incur damages.
- Inspect all Televisions, and do not remove if damaged from the Port and never leave without making a report to wharf.
-Always label all Your cargo clearly
- For your security and safety always make sure Barrel Seals/Padlocks are properly closed.
- All packages need to be inspected before shipping
-Flammable item are NOT ALLOWED e.g Perfume, batteries, spary cans
- Always confirm your receiver's information is correct
-Donot put any forms of jewelry or money in your envelope.